Wednesday 22 November 2017

Best moments at school


  1. When Mum and Dad got me a computer to bring to school for BYOD. I also got a wireless mouse which is cool. I like having a blog and I have done 26 posts this year.   
  
2. Ski trip. It took ages to get to Mount Hutt but it was so worth it.  I had a snowboard lesson - my first one ever.
I did a flip by mistake because I hit a big chunk of ice.




3.  My first school camp at Wainui.  I really really loved the archery.  One of my arrows went up the side and it hit the back and made a big bang.  I got to use the walkie - talkie too.








4.  When I got up to level 20 for my spelling I was really pleased with myself.  I practice my spelling a lot at home with Mum.


5. At school I like to play on the on the big adventure playground.  I have leant to skip four tyres on the rope swing.  Some of my friends can skip tyres too.



This is a rope swing but not like the one we have at school. The one at school is not over a river!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,
    I agree with your best moments at school. I like how you have photos and the writing is easy to read. Keep up the great work.
    Please visit my blog at https://sprjaydenwa.blogspot.co.nz/

    Jayden

    ReplyDelete