Wednesday 1 November 2017

Masterchef




I decided to do Masterchef for my home learning. So I went grocery shopping with Mum on Monday. I wanted to make hot dogs so we needed to get frankfurters and buns. At home we had cheese’ tomato sauce and mustard. Here are some photos of me making:

I had to get all the ingredients out. Then I cut the long buns down the middle. I put the frankfurters into the pot and waited until they were cooked. After that I put the frankfurters into the buns and put grated cheese on top. Then we put it in the microwave to melt the cheese. Mum squirted on the tomato sauce and mustard. At the same time I cooked fries in the oven. They took 20 minutes. We had these with the hot dogs. For pudding we had chocolate ice cream in a cone with sprinkles or ice cream with strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment